...in the heart of East Belfast
What's New - August 2014
- Have a look at all the upcoming meetings and events on our on-line Calendar here.
- Many congratulations to Johnny Smyth in being elected as an Elder in 'the Grove'. Johnny, together with his wife Hazel, runs our "Cafe Grove" outreach in the portacabin in Clara Street beside the church.
- A short version of our "Get into Grove" video from 1999 was added to YouTube. To have a look, just go here.
- To listen in to our church services anywhere around the world, just go here.
- To look at all our Photos in Grove, just go here. New photos are also posted each week on our Twitter feed here
- Have a smart mobile phone? Why not keep an eye on 'the Grove' Twitter feed… "@GroveBaptist". It is updated a few times each week with verses, photos, links to articles etc. Or to see it on your Computer, just go here.
- Our most recent Holiday Bible Club was called "iSpy". This was a great success and we had a BYE Team (Baptist Youth Evangelism) with us again during this time too. You can still view the details here and to see some iSpy photos, just go here.
- The 'Real Lives' mission between the four local Baptist churches took place from 21st - 26th April 2013. This was held in Castlereagh Baptist Church sports hall and was a great success. Many thanks to all those who made the event happen. To listen to all the Real Lives talks, just go here to download them.
You can also still go
here to view our Mission Presentation
- It is great to see new faces attending our Sunday Services and also Cafe Grove. Our Sunday Services are at 11:30am and 6:30pm and Cafe Grove is open each Tuesday and Thursday from 10am to 2pm. You can also listen to our Church Services on-line by going to our Audio Ministry page and and selecting the service you want to hear.
- Café Grove is an outreach to the local community and is open Tuesdays and Thursdays (closed during school holidays). The cafe is located in our portacabin beside the church on Clara Street under the leadership of Johnny and Hazel.
- All our church organisations are listed on our What's On page.
If you need to know any more information on any of the organisations, please send us an email here.